Welcome

Welcome to my 365 project. I am using NE Wisconsin barns for my theme. I hope to capture a new barn every day. I would like this to be a narrative of the plight of barns in Wisconsin. Many are falling into disrepair, or are being completely removed.

I have mirrored these images on my photography website http://robertelko.zenfolio.com/ . These images are larger, and higher in resolution. They are available for purchase.

If you are in the area, and would like to see the barns for yourself, click on the city name at the bottom of the photo. It will take you to google maps.

Thanks for stopping!!

Bob

Monday, December 26, 2011

188 of 365


Manchester Road, South Beloit IL.

Sharing with Barn Charm!!!




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph! Love the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...i love the roof on this one....what a neat barn project you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty... & I like how the road winds around it... Glad they didn't destroy the barn just to build the road! =)

    Thanks for joining Barn Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely structure to see.. many thanks for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Illinois! I would have thought the barn was in the hills of Appalachia somewhere. It looks forlorn...

    Ten Thousand Rooftops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lovely fence and barn. Happy weekend!

    Friday Fences

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shot...those two white windows really stand out, they look so new against the rust of this old barn. Love the fence too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this...two of my favorite things: fences and barns.

    ReplyDelete