Welcome

Welcome to my 365 project. I am using NE Wisconsin barns for my theme. I hope to capture a new barn every day. I would like this to be a narrative of the plight of barns in Wisconsin. Many are falling into disrepair, or are being completely removed.

I have mirrored these images on my photography website http://robertelko.zenfolio.com/ . These images are larger, and higher in resolution. They are available for purchase.

If you are in the area, and would like to see the barns for yourself, click on the city name at the bottom of the photo. It will take you to google maps.

Thanks for stopping!!

Bob

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Caught up..

Well, after two weeks worth of setbacks, I have finally caught up. I thought this would be a good time to post a few of my personal favorites and ask you all to comment on which ones are your favorites.

Looking forward to the feedback!!

Bob



This is the one that started it all, it caught my eye and made me think about the coming year.


I like this one because I have seen it move twice now! The first time I drove by the site that I took this picture, it was not there, and now it is closer to Hwy 10 then it was when I took this picture!


I am a sucker for a colorful sunset.



 I like this one because I drank some beer in it with my friend Cam.


This one was so fun to take. Talking to Ray, Ed, and Dick was a pleasure. I plan on going back and learning more of their story.


The rough hewn timbers had me at hello.


This is going to be MY barn, and I do look forward to making a lot of memories here.


Go Pack!!!!


This study on contrast still blows me away.

Hopefully you will leave comment or two and let me know which have been your favorites for the first third of the project!!







No comments:

Post a Comment