Welcome

Welcome to my 365 project. I am using NE Wisconsin barns for my theme. I hope to capture a new barn every day. I would like this to be a narrative of the plight of barns in Wisconsin. Many are falling into disrepair, or are being completely removed.

I have mirrored these images on my photography website http://robertelko.zenfolio.com/ . These images are larger, and higher in resolution. They are available for purchase.

If you are in the area, and would like to see the barns for yourself, click on the city name at the bottom of the photo. It will take you to google maps.

Thanks for stopping!!

Bob

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

195 of 365


Hwy 96.

Sharing with Barn Charm!!


Don't forget to check out my other works at Robert Elko Photography.....


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good snow is coming down

    Thanks for joining this week's Barn Charm =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! Take out those calf huts in the middle and it could be a Christmas card scene. Happy Barn Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go for it, girl. I am behind you 100 per cent and know you will reach your goal. I cannot imagine a better one for the new year. When you finish you will have one fabulous collage to cherish for years to come. genie

    ReplyDelete